Conditions of Travel
1. A standard journey is from one pick up address to the airport or vice versa, additional pickups and drop off will be charged at extra cost.
2. AETEC Ltd does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
3. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
4. Please ensure you give us your arrival times and day in to the UK and not your departing information. Incorrect information resulting in AETEC Ltd carrying out a secondary journey will result in additional charges.
5. If you have a serious delay on your return journey please inform us as soon as possible to avoid extra charges.
6. The driver will meet all customers at the information desk at the terminal you come into.
7. All account invoicing is payable 14 days from date of invoice unless prior agreement is given in writing by AETEC Ltd.
8. Any cancellations of less than 24 hours notice will be charged in full.
Use of Web Site
www.easicars.net website was developed by alexwarrenPR, its hosting is managed by CBS Associates on behalf of AETEC Ltd (herein referred to as "the Site"). By entering the Site you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Due to the constant development of the Site it may become necessary to amend these terms and conditions and AETEC Ltd reserves the right to do so by posting changes online. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly and your continued use of the Site after such changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as amended.
Use of Content
The services and information provided by the Site are for your personal, non commercial use only.
Accuracy of Information
Neither AETEC Ltd nor any of its data providers or affiliates make any warranties expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the information or the services for a particular purpose or use and all such warranties are expressly excluded to the fullest extent that such warranties may be excluded by law.
You irrevocably indemnify AETEC Ltd and its data providers and affiliates from and against any and all losses, damages and costs suffered or incurred by AETEC Ltd, or any data providers or affiliates of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with your use, provision or distribution of information or any part or the Site or any part or otherwise howsoever arising in relation to any breach of these terms and conditions by you.
AETEC Ltd provides hypertext links to sites on the Internet which are operated by other people. Using an external hypertext link means that you are leaving the Site and AETEC Ltd therefore takes no responsibility for and gives no warranties, guarantees or representations in respect of linked sites.
Due to the number of sources from which AETEC Ltd obtains content and the nature of electronic distribution via the world wide web neither AETEC Ltd nor any of its data providers nor affiliates shall have any liability (whether in contract or tort) for any losses, costs or damages resulting from or related to use of or inability to use any information contained In the Site or the provision of the Site to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded or avoided by law and in no event shall AETEC Ltd be liable to you for lost profits or for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to the provision of information on the Site. AETEC Ltd makes no warranty that the Site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.